Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Man MacGyver

My husband is so funny.  He is determined to clean the big white streak off our living room window.  He says it's bird poop.  I think it's runny cleaning solution.  Whatever it is, while he's using a golf club to clean the window....a putter to be exact......I thought I'd put another post on my blog.  Jim just said, "We live on a golf course, why not use a golf club?  LOL 

I want to introduce you to my family.  There's my dear hubby.......will post a picture later of  him cleaning the window.......then there's my daughter, Amber, her hubby, Tom, and their two beautiful children, Molly, 11, and Luke 4.....almost 5.





That's my beautiful family.  No pictures of Tom right now.  I'm still trying to capture a smile from him. 

Off to buy some paint!  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment