Friday, October 28, 2011

A New Challenge

Today's challenge was to get my blog up and running  It's turned into more of a challenge then I thought.  I just finished typing my first blog post, hit a wrong button, and oops........I lost it all........sigh.  I guess I'll have to do it over.  Where's my computer savvy daughter when I need her?  Oh, that's right, she's in WA and I'm in CA.....oh well, trial and error will have to do.

Do overs........don't you love them?  Wish life had do overs sometimes, but you only get one shot at it.  Over the past few months the road I was on got really curvy, not to mention bumpy.  This blog is the story of my journey, my life living between two towns.  I'm new at this, so bear with me.  Three months ago I was living a quiet, peaceful life in Spokane Valley, WA.  Now I'm living in an apartment in Moreno Valley, CA.  Actually I'm living in both places, not at the same time of course!  Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I don't know where I am.  I'm sure my brain will eventually adjust.  It's definitely been quite a journey, and I can't wait to see what's around the next bend.......or can I?   I really don't like to travel alone, so won't you join me?


View from my CA apartment window.

No comments:

Post a Comment