Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Apartment projects

I haven't written for over a week, but I have a good excuse.......PROJECTS!  I guess you could say I've been "nesting", making our house......or should I say apartment.......a home.  Slowly, but surely, I'm adding personal touches to our living space.  It's not about where you live, but the memories you make there.  This past week Jim and I worked on a wall collage of our grandchildren's photo's.  I painted the frames, Jim put the vinyl saying on the wall and hung the photo's.  I'm so happy with the way it turned out.  Now I feel like our grandbabies are here with us!!!!!!!!!  First I taped brown paper, the size of my frames on the wall.  I used blue tape so that I could easily arrange them.  I found this idea on Pinterest.  If you haven't joined Pinterest yet you HAVE to!!!!!!


I painted my frames red, green and black to match my living room furniture.  I went through my photo discs to decide which photos I wanted to enlarge, then I shipped them off to Walmart.  I chose a variety of "organic" shots.  Here is the final result..........


And here are a couple of closeup shots............


What fun I had!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I enjoy looking at their sweet face each and every day!

Okay, time to make dinner for my hard working hubby!!!!!!!!!

Have a blessed evening!

1 comment: