Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Business Venture

Living between two towns can get costly, and since I'm planning on going back and forth as often as I can it's going to be difficult to find a job.  I saw on Facebook that a friend of mine became a designer for Celebrating Home and decided to check into the business opportunity.  I LOVE their products!  And I love that it's a Christian organization whose view of home, family, and faith is the same as mine.  What a great company to join!  I'm praying that I can build my business in both Washington and California.  I have a lot of ideas and I'm ready to go. 


In the center of this photo is one of my favorite pieces.  It's the Gratitude Tree.  You can decorate it any way you'd like, but it's designed to hang "gratitude" cards on it.  You can purchase cards, or design your own, write the things you're thankful for and hang them on your tree.  Isn't that a great idea?!  Here is a link to my Celebrating Home website. 

Please come for a visit!  www.celebratinghome.com/sites/54270920

2 comments:

  1. A very well-written post.Your information very informative.I truly like your writing style. Thank you
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really its just WOW...i liked it very much...keep sharing new posts...
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete